Assetivity provides world class training in Asset Management, Maintenance and Reliability to Australia and around the world. We maintain a suite of course material and also welcome enquiries regarding customising or expanding this to meet your unique training needs. In addition, we are a member of the United Kingdom's Institute of Asset Management (IAM) Endorsed Trainer Scheme, authorised to provide IAM-recognised certificates for a range of asset management courses. These courses provide the competencies required for successful implementation of world class Asset Management practices, as embodied in ISO 55000 (and previously in PAS 55).
All of our courses:
- Are based on Assetivity's extensive experience in Maintenance, Reliability and Asset Management
- Are highly interactive
- Are focused on providing practical tools and skills that can be applied in the workplace
- Include a variety of case studies and examples that bring concepts to life
Our trainers are highly skilled communicators, but also have had personal practical experience in applying the concepts and principles, tools and techniques covered in the courses. Their personal experiences bring the courses to life and encourage participation and discussion.
In 2017, we are offering the following courses publicly on scheduled dates around Australia, click on the links below for more information regarding the dates and venues:
- Asset Management:Principles and Benefits (1 Day)
- Implementing an ISO 55000 Compliant Asset Management System (2 Days)
- Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) and PM Optimisation (PMO) for Team Members (2 Days)
- Maintenance Planning and Scheduling Excellence (2 Days)
- Effective Shutdown Planning and Management (1 Day)
In addition, we can offer in-house delivery (with or without customisation) of any of the above, plus the following more specialised courses:
- IAM Course A2 – Introduction to Asset Management Policy (0.5 Days)
- IAM Course B1 – The Asset Management System (1 Day)
- IAM Course B2 – Defining Asset Management Policy and Strategy (1 Day)
- IAM Course B3 – Effective Asset Management Strategies and Plans (1 Day)
- IAM Course B4 – Building an Asset Management Organisation (1.5 Days)
- IAM Course B5 – Implementing Asset Management Plans (1 Day)
- IAM Course B6 – Assessing Asset Management Risk and Performance (1 Day)
- Introduction to Maintenance Management (1 Day)
- Introduction to Asset Management (1 Day)
- Introduction to ISO 55000 (1 Day)
- Root Cause Analysis for Team Members (2 Days)
- Defect Elimination (1 Day)
- Spare Parts Optimisation (1 Day)
- Introduction to Reliability Improvement (1 Day)
For more information and to download our training capability statement click here.
To register for one of our upcoming public training courses, please click here.